Frequently Asked Questions

Can anyone participate?

Yes. Every workshop begins with the basics and can be adapted to the participants as Troy watches them in practice. Every technique he demonstrates can be modified for mobility or strength limitations.

Is it possible to really learn online?

Yes! These are not pre-recorded workshops – they are live. There will be times for questions and repeated demonstrations as needed.

Can the workshop be longer or shorter?

The workshop can be 90 minutes long easily, allowing more time to practice the techniques. The material cannot be presented effectively in less than one hour.

How should I tell participants to dress?

We recommend casual workout attire and athletic shoes. This makes it easier for participants to move during the practical part of the workshop.