Period: 365 days
Issue age：28 days- 90 years old
Form of Insurance Policy: Digital
Fee: US$ 0.00
Aviation Accident Insurance covers accidental death or injuries resulting from an aircraft accident. Keep in mind that these are not usually covered by ordinary travel insurance, therefore, obtaining Aviation Accident Insurance is highly recommended. It is especially helpful for those who do not have a good life insurance policy.
Aviation Accident Insurance Plan
Maximum Limits Payable Per Person in US$
Considerations: Please note that such coverage typically excludes emergency medical evacuations and repatriation of remains. Coverage for such incidents must usually be purchased separately or fall under a separate emergency medical evacuations and repatriation of remains benefit.
Insurance liability: Please read the "Aviation Accident Insurance Applicable Terms" and pay special attention to the "Exclusion of Liability" section of the terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I buy 2 flight accident insurance for the same person?
——The maximum accident insurance coverage for each insured during the same insurance period is USD200,000, and overinvestment is invalid.
2. What if my international driver's permit reservation canceled?
——Your Flight Accident Protection would be canceled when your international driver's permit reservation canceled.
3. How to claim for Aviation Accident Protection?
——Contact AXA insurance company as soon as possible.
There are two ways: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0086 10 84685628 (support English). You’ll need to send the claim documentation to help us make confirmation of responsibility.
After determining the amount of compensation, AXA will transfer to the insured’s or beneficiary's bank account directly.
Claim documentation that may be required:
1) Fill out the claim form
2) A certified copy of the identity document of the insured/ beneficiary
3) Receipts for insured items (such as medical, medicine and funeral expenses, etc.);
4) A certificate of the insured event（such as death certificate, etc.）
5) Any supporting documents related to your claim