IDI Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Thank you for considering the IDI affiliate program. Our affiliates are very important to us. This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as protecting you, IDI and our customers. Please read thoroughly. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
These Terms and Conditions (the "Affiliate Agreement") govern the Affiliate Program that is made available by Easy Tour International Itd. (“IDI” “IDI.COM”, “us” or “we”). These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between Qeeq and the individual or entity who participates in the Affiliate Program (the "Affiliate", or "you").
By applying to the affiliate program you are confirming that you have read the agreement and agree to the terms and conditions. IDI may terminate your Affiliate Account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Affiliate Agreement, for conduct that Qeeq believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Affiliate Program is harmful to any other party.
Commissions will only be paid for bookings that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out. Commissions will only be paid on bookings that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links on last-click attribution basis with 30 days cookie duration. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
Up to the 20th of every month, we will collate the numbers of valid orders form the 1st and last day of the previous month, and then transfer the commission to you.
All Affiliate Fee payments will be payable in United States Dollars only, except as otherwise determined by IDI in its sole discretion.
Payment will be made within 30 days through bank remittance against a valid invoice issued by the Affiliate using the invoice sample provided by IDI, except as otherwise agreed by both parties. The Affiliate is responsible for providing IDI with the full and accurate details that are required to remit the Affiliate Fees, and is solely responsible for any delays in payment resulting from its failure to do so.
"IDI" and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of IDI.COM. These requirements apply to your use of IDI.COM and other trademarks and service marks belonging to Easy Tour International ltd, other related entities in content that has been approved by us.
1. You may use the Trademarks only for purposes expressly authorized by us.
2. You may not display the Trademarks in any manner that implies endorsement of your website or business by IDI.COM beyond your involvement in the Program.
3. You may not use the Trademarks to disparage IDI.COM, its products or services, or in a manner which, in our reasonable judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage our goodwill in the Trademarks.
4. You may place the QEEQ.COM name or logo adjacent to competitive brands, subject to the requirements of this Agreement, including prohibitions against objectionable material and websites.
5. You acknowledge that all rights to the Trademarks are our exclusive property and all goodwill generated through your use of the Trademarks will inure to our benefit.
6. YOU MAY NOT use the Trademarked Names, IDI, IDI.COM, or any variations or misspelling thereof, in any manner, including but not limited to Keyword Bidding on Search Engines; asserting them in metatags, hidden text, source code, Domain Name or Any Other Part of Your Universal Record Locator or to direct traffic to any website other than our website.
7. You may not employ any "fat finger" domains or typo squatters redirecting web traffic to your website. A typo squatter for the "fat finger" domain is any domain that amounts to misspellings of any registered or unregistered Trademarks.
8. You may not bid on any keyword or on any PPCSEs that is one of our competitors' trademarks (or a derivation of a competitor's trademark), or any other word or term that is likely to cause confusion regarding its affiliation with the competitor.
9. You may not bid on restricted terms or any derivatives thereof that are likely to cause confusion regarding its affiliation with IDI.COM, its affiliates or you, in any paid search.
10. IDI may, in its sole discretion, terminate you or withhold payment of your commissions for the days that we determine that you were bidding in violation of the keyword bidding requirements above.
The Affiliate may terminate the participation in the Affiliate Program with immediate effect by giving the other party written notice of termination.
IDI reserves the right to terminate the Affiliate's participation in the Affiliate Program at any time for conduct that is in material breach of this Affiliate Agreement or for conduct that Qeeq, in its sole discretion, deems to be harmful to its business or any third party.
Upon termination, the Affiliate will lose access to its Affiliate Dashboard or relevant platform and will forfeit all potential or unpaid Affiliate Fees.
IDI will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and IDI.COM will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
IDI may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Affiliate Agreement at its sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available commissions, commission schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules.
If any modification is unacceptable to the Affiliate, its sole recourse shall be to terminate this Affiliate Agreement. The Affiliate's continued participation in the Affiliate Program will constitute binding acceptance of such modifications.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong SAR, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.